The ESG Ratings Working Group facilitates an open dialogue directly with select ESG research firms. Its purpose is to help members address their challenges and improve the flow of ESG data from their companies to investors, creditors, insurers and lenders.
The working group offers access to ESG-focused research, tools, collaboration with ERM experts and peer-to-peer sharing.
Members gain insights into the complex ESG ecosystem, development tools for more efficient and effective ESG ratings/reporting strategy, and the ability to advocate – both individually and with peers. The group shares innovations, risks and opportunities in an accessible and inclusive environment, with members gaining thought leadership influence and the opportunity to contribute to research.
- Access to all meetings for up to three representatives from your organization. We meet every six weeks to explore trends, share best practices and conduct deep dives into specific ratings methodologies - splitting time between peer discussion and guest speakers.
- Customized ERM benchmarking assessment of your organization’s ESG position based on Bloomberg information and delivered by an ERM analyst (up to 5 peers/competitors).
- Two 1-hour sessions of private consultation from an ERM ESG expert.
- Ability to shape and influence the direction and content of this 18 month program.
Current Members Hide
- Over 40 companies have been involved in meetings to date.