The Collective network is an intimate group of senior sustainability leaders
interested in raising their sustainability-related ambition, sharing best
practices, and offering mutual support. The Collective fosters peer-to-peer
exchange and learning to accelerate and scale the impact of sustainability
efforts in member organizations and broader society.
Participants are senior sustainability leaders from public and private companies in North America who are seeking a trusted community of cross-sector peers.
The Collective is a joint initiative of the Institute and GlobeScan.
- Monthly video roundtables, including:
- Informal discussions and peer feedback sessions on individual company strategies and challenges
- Deep-dives on specific topics, with some sessions
featuring external expert guest speakers
- A safe space for sharing challenges and solutions as well as a sense of accountability to one another
- Tailored and early access to research on sustainability leadership and trends
- Expert design and facilitation by GlobeScan and the SustainAbility Institute by ERM plus access to subject matter experts across our teams
Current Members Hide
Current Members Include:
- Applied Materials
- Tyson Foods