In this webinar, we will present and discuss the report’s findings, examining how private equity firms view climate-related risks and opportunities and what they expect of companies in their portfolios in terms of net zero goals and climate risk management and disclosure.
The discussion will feature:
- Dazzle Bhujwala, Director, Investor Network, Ceres
- Elizabeth Seeger, Managing Director, Sustainable Investing, KKR
- Jaideep Das, Partner, Global M&A Services and Finance Sector Lead (EMEA), ERM
- Mátyás Csiky, ESG & Sustainability, Regional Responsible Europe, Partners Group
- Michael Eisenberg, Head of ESG Integration, NY State Common
With several private equity General Partners and Limited Partners discussing the critical role that the sector has to play in mitigating and reversing climate-related impacts on natural and human systems, including the economy.
This event is well suited for sustainability and private equity professionals interested in learning how to be part of creating a net zero financial system and economy.