We are delighted to present our annual webinar in which we will explore global sustainability issues and trends that will shape the business agenda in 2021.
The webinar will include a presentation of the SustainAbility Institute by ERM’s current thinking and a lively discussion between Mark Lee, Director of the Institute and Panelists.
Speakers will consider the following questions:
- What key issues shaping the sustainability agenda should leaders have on their radar this year?
- What will be the major opportunities for corporate leadership on sustainability in 2021?
- How should companies act on them?
- Aiste Brackley, Head of Research at the SustainAbility Institute by ERM
- Daniel Litvin, Managing Partner at Critical Resource, an ERM Group company
- Ellis Jones, VP Global EHS&S and Business Continuity at The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Maelle Pelisson, Advocacy Director at Business for Nature
- Mark Lee, Director at the SustainAbility Institute by ERM
Space is limited. Register for your place now.