Five and a half years after the adoption of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs or the Goals), findings from a new report Evaluating Progress on the SDGs by GlobeScan and the SustainAbility Institute by ERM show that sustainability practitioners continue to report poor progress towards each of the 17 Goals.
Join us on March 31 at 11am New York / 4pm London / 8am San Francisco for a webinar to discuss findings of this assessment of nearly 500 experts on progress toward the SDGs.
Following a short overview of the study’s findings by Aiste Brackley, Head of Research & Insights, the SustainAbility Institute by ERM, this webinar will feature a panel discussion and a Q&A with the following senior business leaders:
- Renee Morin, Chief Sustainability Officer, eBay
- Miguel Pestana, SVP Corporate Affairs & Sustainability, RB
- Abby Maxman, President, Oxfam America
GlobeScan CEO Chris Coulter will moderate.
The GlobeScan - SustainAbility Survey is the longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development for over 20 years. In its latest iteration, we asked our global panel of sustainability experts where we are achieving the most progress and where efforts on the Goals are lagging.
Join us for a lively and insightful discussion on the findings of the survey, to share insights and discuss questions such as:
- How much progress has the international community made on each SDG?
- Which Goals are seen as being the most urgent, and which have received the most attention?
- How has the private sector contributed toward achieving the SDGs?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the rate of progress, and what impact will it have in the future?