From Promise to Action on Net Zero is a series of publications, virtual events, and interviews with executives at multinational companies. The series will explore the challenges businesses commonly face on the journey to net zero emissions and the solutions to overcome them.
Net Zero: From Promise to Action
A growing number of companies are stepping up and announcing ambitious emissions reductions goals. Pressure is rising to evolve the way we live and work to achieve a lower carbon economy.
Consumers, investors, and regulators are looking to companies to ramp up their climate ambition and lead the way to a more sustainable future.
We invite you to join us for the first 'From Promise to Action' virtual event on 1st December at 4pm GMT/11am CST.
In our discussion we will explore:
- The key drivers of corporate net zero commitments and the related role of investors.
- The steps companies are taking to translate their goals into action.
- The key challenges companies anticipate on the path to net zero global economy by 2050.
- Rob Cameron, Global Head of Public Affairs, Nestlé
- Emily Farnworth, Global Director of Low Carbon Transition, ERM
- Mindy Lubber, CEO and President, Ceres
- Bjørn Otto Sverdrup, Senior Vice President of Corporate Sustainability, Equinor
The webinar will be moderated by Matt Haddon, Global Lead for Low Carbon Economy Transition at ERM.