The GlobeScan / SustainAbility Surveys
Staying on Top of the Sustainable Development Agenda
- 28 May 2015 – The 2015 Sustainability Leaders Report Launches: Values Paramount to Achieving Sustai…
- 24 Apr 2014 – Newsletter > Webinar on Sustainability Leadership, Customer Behavior Change and more.…
- 29 Apr 2013 – Unilever Remains on Top of Poll of Corporate Sustainability Leaders
The GlobeScan / SustainAbility Surveys offer a unique, collaborative platform that uses research-driven insights, including targeted surveys of the most influential thought leaders in the sustainability arena from over sixty countries, to explore the biggest sustainability challenges.
The thousands of stakeholders surveyed include leading sustainable development experts and practitioners from five sectors:
- Government (including multi-lateral institutions)
- Institutional (e.g., academics)
- Service (e.g., consultants, media)
The GlobeScan / SustainAbility Surveys help clients:
- Navigate the increasingly complex business landscape of sustainability challenges and opportunities
- Understand the perspectives of influential experts in the sustainability field
- Tap into a pool of expertise for views and predictions on top sustainability issues
- Monitor and anticipate major changes in public policy and business climate affecting their operating environments
When you engage GlobeScan and SustainAbility to prepare a workshop for your organisation, our consultants will work with you to customise the research-driven insights emerging from the program to deliver forward-looking strategic counsel. We will explore the sustainability challenges facing your sector and your business, and integrate learning from GlobeScan’s and SustainAbility’s regular work on sustainability strategy.
The GlobeScan / SustainAbility Surveys are in field around six times each year, and provide a regularly updated expert perspective on a range of timely topics, including:
- Climate Change and Energy
- Human Rights
- Changing Expectations of Business in Sustainability
- Resource Constraints, Water, Oil, Land
- Innovation and Social Enterprise
- Ecosystem Health and Services
- International Development
- Sustainable Technologies
- Corporate Leadership
The GlobeScan / SustainAbility Surveys are in field around six times each year, and provide a regularly updated expert perspective on a range of timely topics.
You can download all the latest surveys from our project library.
|The 2015 Sustainability Leaders
After 21 years, The Sustainability Leaders is the longest-running opinion poll of its kind. In our latest survey, we asked the experts which companies and institutions are most effectively advancing the sustainability agenda.
|See Change Survey: How Transparency Drives Performance
The latest GlobeScan / SustainAbility survey reveals that corporate transparency brings even more value to companies than the usual stakeholder engagement and enhanced reputation that sustainability experts often point to.
|The 2014 Sustainability Leaders
Now in its 20th year, The Sustainability Leaders is the longest-running opinion poll of its kind. In our latest survey, we asked the experts which sectors of society and which companies are most effectively advancing the sustainability agenda.
|The 2013 Ratings Survey: Polling the Experts
In this survey we provide perspectives from experts that can help companies, investors and other stakeholders make sense of and get more value from ratings.
|The 2013 Issues Survey: Challenges, Performance and Accountability
Our latest issues survey asks experts to consider which issues are most urgent, how industries are responding, and who is most accountable.
|The 2013 Sustainability Leaders
The latest Sustainability Leaders survey asks experts which sectors of society and which companies are most effectively advancing the sustainability agenda.
|Collaborating for a Sustainable Future
The first instalment of an upcoming research program on collaboration this survey aims to explore its renewed hope, future prospects and potential pitfalls.
|Rate the Raters
Polling the Experts 2012
The first of four deliverables from Rate the Raters, Phase Five this survey uncovers how sustainability experts view and use corporate sustainability ratings.
|Climate Change Policy Options:
Real action on the cost of emissions is an essential part of long-term strategy post Kyoto according to this survey on what it will take to make real progress on getting carbon reductions down to a safe level.
|The 2012 Sustainability Leaders
In The 2012 Sustainability Leaders we asked experts which sectors of society and which companies are most effectively advancing the sustainability agenda.
The Sustainability Survey
These surveys were previously produced under the name The Sustainability Survey and are also available to download in our project library.
|Survey on Activism
The role that activism plays in advancing the sustainability agenda.
|Survey on Sustainable Consumption
Are we making adequate progress toward the goal of sustainable consumption? And, is it possible to achieve it in the context of continued economic growth?
|Survey on Key Challenges and Industry Performance
What are the most urgent challenges facing society today? And which of 17 industry sectors are doing the most effective job of managing the most urgent challenges?
|The Future of Energy
How governments will proceed, how experts perceive nuclear and what role energy will play in corporate sustainability strategies in the wake of Fukushima Daiichi.
Some of the main findings and insights from the program are shared with sustainability professionals via a series of free webinars each year, where GlobeScan, SustainAbility and invited expert guests present and contextualise the key emerging trends and explore case studies.
On Thursday 28th May @ 11am EST / 4pm BST we’ll be hosting a webinar to discuss the results of the 2015 edition of The 2015 Sustainability Leaders Survey.
After 21 years, The Sustainability Leaders Survey is the longest-running survey of its kind. In our latest survey, The 2015 Sustainability Leaders, we analyze the viewpoints of over 800 sustainability experts to answer a number of pressing questions, including:
- Which companies, NGOs and national governments do experts believe are leading the sustainability agenda? What key factors set them apart?
- Which actors have made most progress on sustainable development since the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio and which organizations face the highest expectations to advance the global agenda?
- How do perceptions of leadership differ in various regions of the world?
Join us for a lively and insightful discussion led by Eric Whan (Sustainability Director, GlobeScan) and Rob Cameron (Executive Director, SustainAbility), who will share insights and answer your questions.
Space is limited, so please register today.