The 2014 Sustainability Leaders Survey Launched Today
Today, GlobeSan and SustainAbility launched the 2014 Sustainability Leaders Survey. The longest-running survey of its kind, this year’s annual Sustainability Leaders report marks 20 years’ worth of tracking and analysis on the evolution of the sustainability agenda, and of the leaders and institutions most responsible for driving it forward. In the 2014 Sustainability Leaders, we analyze the viewpoints of nearly 900 sustainability experts who have answered a number of pressing questions, including:
- Which companies do experts believe are leading the sustainability agenda in 2014?
- What key factors set them apart?
- How well are other actors – governments, NGOs, scientists, etc. – leading relative to the private sector?
- How have conceptions of leadership shifted over the past 20 years?
Read the report and check out the press release below and learn what’s on the minds of expert stakeholders from business, government, NGOs and academia across 87 countries.
For more information, listen to Chris Coulter (co-CEO, GlobeScan) and Chris Guenther (Research Director, SustainAbility) report on the survey results from a recent webinar on May 14, 2014.
- Sustainability Leaders Survey_Press Release pdf - 105 kB Download