Rob Cameron to Present Opening Remarks at Sustainable Brands London
On November 19th, 2013, SustainAbility’s Executive Director Rob Cameron will present the opening remarks at the Lancaster Hotel on the second day of the Sustainable Brands London 2013 conference.
About Sustainable Brands London:
Sustainable Brands London 2013 marks the return of the globally recognised and respected Sustainable Brands Conference, the preeminent event for business leaders looking to understand the unfolding market drivers and leading-edge strategies behind profitable innovation for sustainability.
What you will learn:
- How and why multiple stakeholders are evolving their perceptions of corporate and product-level brands, and how to capitalize on the change through smartly-positioned brand innovation and effective communications around sustainability attributes
- Why the rise of an emphatic civilization carrying the next industrial revolution is not an exaggeration, and how to profit from re-framing your business model around meaning and purpose
- What applied lessons cognitive science is teaching business on effective storytelling, cultural memes and gamification for behavior change, and how to apply those lessons to drive sales
- Who’s building successful, collaborative cross-sector partnerships, and how they’ve set down spears to build a productive relationship
- Why disruptive social entrepreneurs are here to stay, and how to follow and/or engage them, and the loyal communities they are building, in times of economic crises and dismal employment outlooks
- How to use the right data and framing to build compelling ROI cases and sell sustainability-inspired product and brand innovation internally
- How to leverage effective product and service design principles with an eye towards embedded social and environmental benefits
- What momentum exists around global sourcing risks and how to leverage visions of global brands nurturing thriving local economies
- How 3D printing, the Internet of Things and Big Data can serve as powerful allies to brand strategists and marketing/communications executives