Geoff Kendall to Host Impact Den
Dare you set foot in the Impact Den?
Net Impact, Impact Hub Westminster and Geoff Kendall, Development Director of SustainAbility will be hosting the Impact Den on November 13th from 7-10 pm in London, where a handful of lucky social entrepreneurs will be given five minutes to pitch what they’re doing to a panel of experts with many years of experience working in and around the sustainability space:
- Martin Chilcott, Founder and CEO of 2Degrees
- Caroline Holtum, Head of Content for Guardian Sustainable Business
- Dorothy McKenzie, Co-Founder and Chairman of Dragon Rouge
- Alex Soskin, Managing Director of Impact Hub Westminster
- Julia Groves, Managing Director of Trillion Fund
After a thorough grilling from the panelists, the audience will vote on which start-up is most compelling. Our panelists have graciously committed to reward the winner with:
- 2 months free unlimited membership at the Impact Hub Westminster (Value £790) for one individual
- Global visibility
- Free consulting on their business model and messaging, to help attract investors / customers
- ½ day branding/messaging consultancy from Mike Pitts, founder of Marketing Fundamentals Limited
- Free attendance at invite-only networking events
- Introduction to potential investors, including the Start Up Loans Company
Are you a social entrepreneur who has got what it takes to enter the Impact Den? If you’re working on the next great way to deliver positive social or environmental impact, send three sentences on why you should set foot in the Impact Den to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: 27 October 2013
Do you want to decide who leaves the Impact Den alive? If you want to learn from our experts, hear some great startup ideas, and have a hand in deciding their fate, join us on the night and stick around for drinks, nibbles and networking.
Click here to purchase tickets.
If you are unable to attend on the night, live streaming will be available from: http://westminster.impacthub.net