Benefit Corporation (B Corp) Launches B the Change Campaign
Today, along with more than 900 other certified B Corps from 29 countries, SustainAbility and B Corp are launching the B the Change campaign, a global movement to celebrate and reward people using business as a force for good.
SustainAbility was only the third UK B Corp, joining the movement in May last year, and we are steadily working on improving our impact in terms of the way we operate. You can view our B Corp profile here.
B Corps like us are leading a global movement to redefine success in business so one day all companies compete to be the best in the world at being the best for the world.
Join us in celebrating the B the Change campaign by sharing this video.
About B Corp
B Corp certification is to sustainable business what Fair Trade certification is to coffee or USDA Organic certification is to milk.
B Corps are certified by the nonprofit B Lab to:
- meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance;
- legally expand their corporate responsibilities to include consideration of stakeholder interests; and
- build collective voice through the power of the unifying B Corporation brand.
As of January 2013, there is a growing community of more than 600 Certified B Corps from 20 countries and over 60 industries working together toward one unifying goal: to redefine success in business.
To find out more about B Corp click here.
About B Lab
B Lab is a nonprofit organization dedicated to using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. B Lab drives systemic change through three interrelated initiatives:
- building a community of Certified B Corporations to make it easier for all of us to tell the difference between “good companies” and just good marketing;
- accelerating the growth of the impact investing asset class through use of B Lab’s GIIRS impact rating system by institutional investors; and
- promoting supportive public policies, including creation of a new corporate form and tax, procurement, and investment incentives for sustainable business.
To find out more about B Lab click here.